Austin TX Warehouses for Sale
|Austin Area - Locations include all Central Texas sub-markets||Sq. Feet Range||Warehouse Space and Flex Warehouse for Sale Availability||Asking Price Per SF
|Austin, NW, NE, South, Hays County , SE||1,584-5,000||15 Warehouse properties for Sale||$248-$763|
|Austin, NW, NE, South, Hays County , SE||5,000-8,584||16 Warehouse properties||$221-$333|
|Austin, NW, NE, South, Hays County , SE||11,750-18,875||15 Warehouse properties for sale||$175 - Call for more pricing|
|Austin, NW, NE, South, Hays County , SE||25,000-29,694||7 Warehouse properties for sale ||Call for pricing|
|Austin, NW, NE, South, Hays County , SE||47,000-76,815||12 Warehouses for sale , 1 new development||Call for pricing|
Austin Texas Warehouses For Sale
Within this page, you can view Austin warehouses for sale. The charted information above shows the most recent active listings on the market. These warehouse properties are currently listed and active for purchase or investment.
Q4 interest rates Averaging 7.55%, will slow purchases. More information on financing
Q2 into Q3 2023: Inventory loosening up a bit, however asking prices still remain mostly unchanged in Austin. Tertiary sub-markets have pricing up to 50% less than the greater Austin area.
Q1 2023: For Sale inventory remains static, asking prices are still near market highs.
Q4 2022: Moving into Q1 2023, inventory remains fairly tight near 5% vacancy rates with tight inventory regarding for sale warehouse properties in the Austin area.
End of Q3 2022: Warehouse product for sale has remained very limited. Demand for leasing has remained steady for 2022. Owners are reaping benefits on income streams from leasing activity.
Warehouse Sales | Current Demand and Note Worthy Points
The current demand will push warehouses for sale asking prices higher. Demand stats are coming at in +32% year over year. Buyers and investors who need sub 5,000SF are best served right now with new builds. Small warehouses sell quickly. Maximum flexibility with location is requires buyers versatility purchasing a small warehouse for sale. Buyers prepare your financing up front, be it cash or thru a lender. We also want to mention that it’s also important to understand Buyer loyalty.
How is an industrial property for sale priced? There are key metrics to pricing a sell-able warehouse , it can be understood by using a residential model into the pricing of a commercial property.
You are viewing the latest chart of listing activity below from other brokers and agents. These listings represent Austin warehouses for sale. We track and keep our data fresh every 30-day period. For market comparisons purposes, since 2014, warehouse property sales increased over 47%. The warehouses for sale listings is currently flat to down. Sales of industrial properties finishing positively in 2018. Lower inventory is the near term market picture for smaller warehouses that fall below 5,000SF.
Warehouses For Sale Chart Commentary
Inventory remains tight – due to high demand in leasing cash flowing income
Warehouse Lease demand remains high in Central Texas into 2023. Up-coming refinancing may play a strategic role in owner’s needing to sell their properties.
Highest concentration of inventory is 10,000SF and higher is approx 2X smaller footprints (5,000SF and lower)
Warehouses are typically built in Central Texas as multi-tenant, meaning standalone industrial properties are rare.
New Development within the City of Austin into 2023 can take up to 2 years
Expect 7-9% increase for warehouse asking prices
Purchasing a Warehouse Property for Sale
There are approximately 15 steps to purchasing a warehouse property, Shire Commercial provides buyers with a seamless way to buy warehouses for investment or for business use. When you are ready to purchase a warehouse, you should always include these guidelines before you get started.
- Utilize your time and effort effectively by not searching on your own
- Engage with an experienced Commercial Real Estate Broker that has executed transactions
- Inspections- what to look for, who to hire?
- Title companies? Are they all the same? Choose ones that perform better than others?
- Need a plat? Survey? Who do you call?
- Do you require a contractor? From architects to drywall and everything in between. Who is reputable, who is not?
- Financing? What lender’s locally offer the best mortgage deals? What are the current interest rates and debt services required?
- Financing are you pre-approved , or are you a cash buyer? If you are not pre-approved? Have a good idea of how much financing you are able to secure before you buy.
- Layout , what will you have to invest to get a warehouse with the floor plan you want?
- Small footprints vs. large footprints : Advantages and disadvantages?
- Purchase new construction versus existing property?
- 18 Wheeler access and Power requirements
- Sub-Market pricing and availability based on your location preferences
All of these bullets are taken care of for you by Shire Commercial so you don’t have to be burdened with the ins and outs of purchasing a warehouse in Central Texas