About Us- Shire Commercial
Warehouse Specialists- Shire Commercial
There are 2 types of real estate professionals, residential and commercial. Are they the same? Meaning, can use you use a residential realtor (broker or agent) for commercial real estate? The real answer to that question is , how can someone be a specialist in everything? Commercial Real Estate requires a different set of skills than residential real estate, Warehouse spaces are different markets and do require a specialized expertise. This is why, we do not practice any residential real estate and have not since our inception in 2004.
Specialization and Uniqueness
What makes us unique? It really comes down to the background and the actual results we provide for our clients. Here are the key points that separate us from all of the other brokers, (things that they perhaps cannot say or do).
- We have former education and activity with Commercial Real Estate Mortgages as a Mortgage Broker
- 30 Years of direct sales experience
- Warehouse specialists since 2004 in Central Texas
- Training and facilitation of consultative selling skills, management and leadership training, negotiation skills, time management , customer service and presentation skills for 5 years traveling internationally.
- A truly authentic “old school approach” to follow-up and communication, we say what we will do, we do what we say.
- Our clients never have to chase us down for answers.
- Member of the ACRU- Academy of Commercial Real Estate Underwriters (a course we had to take while doing mortgage brokering).
- BPO experience- BPO stands for Brokers Price opinion reports that we have provided lenders and fellow brokerages in the past.
We are not Commission Chasers, Clients receive our focus first.
What is a commission chaser? It is a real estate agent or broker who cares about the commission (making money) aspect more than they care about you. Ever happen to you? If so, it tends to be obvious in the transaction. The no-risk to you as a Client is “If we do not find you the right solution and help you execute or close on a property, we do not get paid”. Can it be any simpler than that?